יום חמישי, 31 בינואר 2008

Sydney (Only In The Airport)

Landed here a few hours ago, expecting my next flight to NZ in a few hours.

I haven't got much to say, Just wanted to post some pics and add some bla bla about them, but I'm unable to find a place which will help me accomplish that (at least not for free :) ).

But they got free Internet which is nice, so I can pass my time reading about maccabi,
creating a map of my travellings:
http://www.getjealous.com/erez.yaffe - press on the Show Map tab (kinda nice...).

Well, Short teaser for the pics:
I wanted to shave my head yesterday, and instead I got convinced to do dreadlocks... Yepz, dreadlocks.
I look really really ridicules :)
kinda 15 years old...
And my hair is still kinda reddish, so it is really ridicules!

That's it for now,
Me (Ototo New Zealand!)

תגובה 1:

דודו אמר/ה...
תגובה זו הוסרה על ידי המחבר.