יום שני, 7 בינואר 2008

Fwd: I'm unable to view meblog :)

So, I'll write an e-mail (which is suppose to get to the blog), and this time I'll be short. Only pics.

From the end (My Camera):

1. Today - Sunset at Hoi-An.

2. The best food in Vietnam (just kidding), we're eating shrimps, spring-rolls, fried rice and all kind of soups like there's no tomorrow. But Oreo rules!

3. Beach at Nha-Trang.

4. Dantanla Falls at Dalat.

5. Dalat (El Carmel) From above (It is much prettier than that).

6-7. Ways to pass the time in the buses (and when waiting for a closed attraction to open).

8. I've decided that when I come home, I'm going to grow one of these (BTW - how are my cactus doing?).

9. Crazy Surrealist (really amazing) house in Dalat.

10. Preparations for the trip. Yes, I'm anal.

And some pics not sent yet from romano's Camera (Sorry if this mail got to heavy):
[Ignore the blur images in the middle of them, the background is what counts]

11. In the Mekong River.

12. Most expensive hotel ever, For Silvester, Cost more than all other nights in Vietnam - combined.

13. Lake in Dalat (In the middle of the city!).

14. Flowers farms (For my dad :) ).

15. Two Handsome Man.

16. Some silk in the silk factory (there's a cool movie, I hope, Romano will show you when he's back).

17. Swinging In a forest near Dalat.

18. Easy Rider.

19. Tower in Na-Trang, from some one digit century.

20. In the sleeping bus, Before getting kicked out :)

21. Measuring unfocused hats.

That's it,
Me :)

BTW - Some Vietnamese woman is now sawing new pants and shirts for romano and me... I'll have smth to wear in dudu's wedding!

אין תגובות: